Questions ? ( FAQ )

FAQ

Most frequent questions and answers

Yes, you can.

Yes. 90% of the users claim 5 Days DEO works exactly 5 days. However, if you are very active it might work less than 5 days. Then we recommend you apply 5 Days DEO every 3 days.

No, 5 Days DEO is free from parabens.

No, the combination of the ingredients in the formula is safe and not harmful. It has been approved by Astma Allergi Danmark.

No, 5 Days DEO is smell free therefore if you wish, you can supplement the smell with any of your favourite perfume or antiperspirant.

With normal use ( every 5 days ) , it will last up to 5 to 6 months.

Yes, you shower and wash as usually when using 5 Days DEO.  The product does not get affected by contact with water.

No, 5 Days DEO does not close your pores, only make them smaller.

The PH of 5 Days DEO is 7.5

Yes but in order to achieve the best possible results we recommend to apply 5 Days DEO before going to bed as your body is not active while you sleep and the product can neutralize the bacteria effectively.

Yes, you can do that. In same cases it is necessary to apply more product. 90% of users say that 5 Days DEO works exactly for 5 days, the rest 10% swings between 3-7 days. And if you are in the 3 days group you are naturally recommended to  apply the product in more than every 5 days.

Aqua
Isopropyl Alcohol
Aluminium Chloride Hydrate
Aluminium Chloride
Glycerine
Propylene Glycol
Allantoin
Ethylhexyl glycerine
Peg- 12 Dimethicone

5 Days DEO contains alcohol, if you are allergic to alcohol, we recommend you do not use this product.

No, 5 Days DEO does not leave stains on the clothes.

The product is mainly made for stopping sweat odour therefore we did not see a reason to put any extra fragrance to the product.

No, 5 Days DEO is only tested on people.

There is no difference in the product formula, but from psychological point of view people usually prefer to identify the gender for the product rather than unisex.

Therefore we decided to launch 5 Days DEO in Blue for men and Purple for women.

5 Days DEO obtains 3 ingredients that are dedicated to skin protection – glycerine, propylenclycol and alcloxa. The only ingredients that could create a feeling of sting or blush is alcohol. In that case, wash the product off with cold water immediately after application.

No, it does not.

Yes, you can , as 5 Days DEO has no additional fragrance.

We are so sure about our product that your satisfaction is guaranteed or else you will get your money back. There is guarantee certificate in the packaging with the product.

If you are not satisfied with 5 Days DEO, you can within 30 days return the bottle ( the bottle must still contain 2/3 of the liquid). Fill out the guarantee certificate with your personal and bank information, include the receipt. And send it to the following address :

5 Days Deo International
Galschiøtsvej 28
3000 Helsingør
Danmark

If all the requirements are fulfilled we will send you your purchase money back , through a bank transaction, as fast as possible

Remember to follow the instructions, 90% of users say that 5 Days DEO works exactly for 5 days, the rest 10% swings between 3-7 days. And if you are in the 3 days group you are naturally recommended to  apply the product in more than every 5 days. If you feel like 5 Days DEO is not working properly, try to apply it 2 days in a row to neutralize all the bacteria you might have.

Make sure it is not your clothes that have the odour, even clean clothes can still contain old sweat bacteria smell.

Yes, it is. We have asked approved company – Statcon Aps in Kokkedal to test 5 Days DEO . They chose 100 participants to test 5 Days DEO. These 100 participants have been told that this product will eliminate the sweat odour. However, only 50 bottles included 5 Days DEO product and the other 50 bottles did not. 50 participants that had received real 5 Days DEO product , reported after 10 days that the product has worked in 91,7 % of the cases. The other half of the participants had reported that in 93,7% of the cases did not feel any change. The results had provided us with the proof that 5 Days DEO works.